Tuesday 31 May 2016

My Personal Goals

My Personal Goals


  From I was young, my innate predilection of numbers drives me to the study of mathematics. I was able to identify numbers even before I could talk. Although some of my interests changed over time, my love of mathematics remains unabated. Therefore, I plan to become a mathematician or a quantum physicist in my future because I want to spend the rest of my life in the field of study I enjoy. In the short term, I will pursue a degree in mathematics in University and possibly go directly to the third year because I am already taking third year mathematics courses at the University of British Columbia. Thus, I will be able to explore different fields in mathematics when I enter university and I can then decide my favorite branches in the world of mathematics.


  Another aspiration is propagating my love of math to other students who are not others inclined. For instance, I started attending world-class math competitions at ten years old and still do. The camaraderie and sense of achievement drive me to the height of my potential. I find competitions an esteem booster as I meet other young minds who are also passionate about numbers. Thus, I would like to create a math competition prep club for math enthusiasts to be exposed to world-class math problems and enjoy the sense of accomplishment solving a difficult math equation brings. 


Image from: http://image.shutterstock.com/z/stock-photo-complex-math-formulas-on-whiteboard-mathematics-and-science-with-economics-concept-real-equations-360806618.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment